Borned on May 25th, 1972 in
Ferrara.Received a Laurea degree cum laude in Mechanical Engineering in 1998 from the
University of Bologna.He is PhD student in Applied Physics from March 1999 at DIENCA,
University of Bologna. Member of the training staff of the post-graduate Course for
Technician in Acoustics held at the University of Ferrara. Member of the Italian Acoustics
Association (AIA) and of the Italian Association for Air Conditioning, Heating and
- BUILDING ACOUSTICS, June 1995,
University of Ferrara.
- NOISE CONTROL AT THE WORK PLACE,
February 1999, University of Ferrara.
- APPLIED IDRONICS, October 1999,
Current researches Acoustics:
- Airflow resistance measurements (EN
- Noise and vibration control
(hand-held and transportable electric motor operated tools, autobus)
- HVAC Systems: · Dynamic model of